Tour Map

Monday, September 26, 2016

September 26

Back on the road again.  Had a kind of nervous feeling this morning about getting on the road again.  Same feeling I had the morning I started the trip on September 13th.  But despite the butterflies, my sister drove me back to the Port Jefferson ferry for the ride back to Connecticut.

This is looking out of the harbor into the Long Island Sound:

Goodbye Port Jefferson:

Well it wasn't long before I rode out of Bridgeport, Connecticut and out into the country.  Quiet roads, rock walls, and big hills.  I had no idea the Rocky Mountains ran through Connecticut but I'm quite sure I rode over them somewhere between Bridgeport and Danbury!!

I'm staying tonight in New Milford, Connecticut.  It feels good to be riding again.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to come with me on the next trip!
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete