Tour Map

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September 20

Today was scheduled as a recovery day so I didn't cover too many miles.  My legs need the rest!!

It seems every back road and side street in Massachusetts is lined with stone walls.  Even some of the property lines are delineated with stone walls - very reminiscent of Ireland.




Now at the Westborough Library updating the blog and writing out some thank you notes.
My hosts for the night were Matt Kilroy and his family.  It has been so great to meet all these very nice and interesting people.  Here's Matt and his son, "Herbie":



2 comments:

  1. Hi Doug, I work with your sister in law Joannie. Really enjoying the blog, please keep it going. Stay safe!
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following along Jason. I'll keep posting when I can stop and get WIFI. It's already been a great adventure - meeting all sorts of nice people. Tell Joan I said hello.

      Delete