Tour Map

Saturday, September 24, 2016

September 24

I left West Haven today after a nice night with my host, Joe Jeffrey, and his family.  We took a bike ride along the West Haven waterfront which is really pretty.  Then went out for pizza at Zuppardi's which is a West Haven hotspot.  I have to say the pizza was terrific, especially the white pizza with clams.
In the morning it was off to Bridgeport to catch the ferry to Long Island.  I had an 11:30am ticket but I just made it in time to board the 9:30am ferry.
Goodbye Bridgeport, Connecticut:

Hello Port Jefferson, New York:

Going to relax for 2 days then get back on the ferry to return to Connecticut and pick up the trail of the Adventure Cycling Atlantic Coast route.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time at "home" with your folks! We are enjoying following your blog posts.
    BTW I have two friends who are also originally from Northport: small world! Phyllis Burke Clements and Kathryn Wetzel Young, both who spent time living in this part of Maine.
    Peggy & Steve
    North Yarmouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy,
    I'm glad you're following along and thank you again for a wonderful stay with you and Steve. I'll ask my folks and sister if they know those names you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete